Last updated: March 1, 2012
What Personal Information About Customers Do We Gather?
The personal information we gather from our customers helps us perform services for you and personalize and continually improve your customer experience with us.
Information You Give Us
- We collect the information you enter on our websites or provide us in any other way. Information we may collect includes:
- Your name, address city, state and zip code, as well as your billing address information
- Telephone numbers
- Credit card account number and expiration date for event and monthly parking requests or for paying any parking citations received
- Bank routing number and account number for monthly parking billing
- Vehicle make, model and color with license plate for reserving a monthly parking space in one of our locations
- Email address for notifications, invoicing and support
- Other information you may provide when interacting with us
- We use the information that you provide to us to provide, perform, maintain, improve and develop services, including responding to your parking requests and providing you with customer service assistance, as well as to improve our websites and communicate with you.
- We may collect information about the services that you use on our websites and how you use them. This information includes:
- Device information
- We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). We may associate your device identifiers and phone numbers with your account.
- Log information
- When you use our services or view content provided our websites, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- Details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- Telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol (IP) address.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- Location information
- When you use a location-enabled service, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We may also use various technologies to determine location.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers
- Device information
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser. As you browse our websites, cookies are placed on your computer hard drive to track how you use the websites and what activities you conduct on the websites. Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our website’s essential features, and if cookies are disabled, certain features of the websites may not be available to you.
With Whom is Information Shared?
- Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we do not sell personally identifiable information to third parties. For customer accounts associated with a corporate account, we may share customer and/or corporate information with the other party. We may also collect, create, and disclose to third parties aggregated statistics regarding our business and traffic on our websites. This information will not include individually identifiable personal information about you. We may also engage third party agents or contractors or our affiliates to perform services necessary to our operations (for example, payment processing, distribution of e-mail, etc.). When we do, we may give them access to your name, e-mail addresses, and other information necessary for them to do their job for us, but not for any other purpose. For example, we transmit entire credit / debit card numbers, expiration dates and other information to third party payment processors during order and billing processing. We may also, in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, or similar event, transfer your personal information. We may share personal information in special circumstances including in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, as otherwise required by law, or when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of ourselves and others. Except as described herein or to any affiliated companies, we will not disclose your personally identifiable information to others without your consent.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
- Our website may include third-party advertising and links to other websites.
How Can I Opt-Out?
- You can unsubscribe from our promotional materials contact list by using the Contact Us form on the website, by emailing
- , or calling us directly at
Notices and Revisions