USA Parking Culture
A Day at USA
USA Parking has a great training program, experienced and knowledgeable leaders, beautiful properties to manage and the opportunity for each associate to grow to any level with in the organization.
Your Role: You shall provide each guest with an experience they will never forget, that will have them singing your praises, and return again and again. Our success depends on your commitment to providing luxury hospitality. Your challenge, then, is to deliver extraordinary service by anticipating guests’ needs, by paying meticulous attention to detail and by exceeding every guest’s expectation of first-class quality service. Remember you will never get a second chance to make a good first impression!
Valet Parking Director
Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne
Key Biscayne, FL
Dante began his hospitality career with USA Parking as a valet attendant in 1997. Dante’s dedication, service excellence and commitment to be “the best of the best” allow him the opportunity to quickly move up the ranks and was promoted to Parking manager during his first year with the company. Since 1998 Dante has trained and developed many USA Parking leaders, has participated in more than twenty five (25) hotel valet operations openings, and has successfully manage multiple AAA Four and Five Diamond properties for some of our most prestigious hotel clients in Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons, Marriott, Mayfair Hotels, and St. Regis. Dante is currently the Parking Director at The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami, and is constantly working hard to keep our associates motivated and focused on providing the highest possible levels of quality service. His extensive knowledge of computer systems and parking processes has taken our operations to the next level.
Senior Operations Manager
Ritz Carlton Buckhead
Fekadu began his career with USA Parking in September of 2005 as and Overnight Supervisor at the Ritz-Carlton Atlanta. Since then, Fekadu was promoted and has served as Assistant Property Manager at the Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead and W Hotel Atlanta, Midtown. Fekadu was recently promoted in January of 2011 and currently serves as Property Manager at the Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead. Fekadu is also currently serves as the Atlanta Service Compliance Manager. Prior to joining USA Parking, Fekadu gained valet management and guest service experience at several hotels throughout the metro Atlanta area such as the Georgian Terrace Hotel and the Hilton Atlanta, Downtown. Fekadu has over 12 years of experience in the hospitality industry.
3 Steps of Customer Service
Make an immediate connection with your customer
2) Anticipate and create a flawless experience.
Think ahead and deliver service excellence
3) Finish with a Fond Farewell
Express your sincere gratitude
10 Principles of Quality
- I always smile, I am on stage
- I move fast, drive slow and make safety and security my top priority
- I have the opportunity to continuously learn, grow and develop
- I am passionate about delivering exceptional customer service every day
- I am knowledgeable about my job, my location and understand what I am responsible for
- I am empowered and user service recovery skills to resolve any customer concerns.
- I own my work area, it will be neat, clean and immaculately maintained
- I am proud of my professional appearance and behavior
- I post up, pay attention and have a sense of urgency for the work that I do
- I create and environment of teamwork and treat everyone with respect