USA Parking University
Supervisor Training Program (STP)
The Supervisor Training Program (STP) is designed to enhance the skillset of our current hourly supervisory employees in order to better prepare them for a possible higher leadership role or responsibility in the future.
Consists of ten (10) sessions that are facilitated once a week for 2-3 hours.
This course provides a unique opportunity for talented and motivated individuals who have been recommended by their managers for development. During the program, participants will attend ten (10) sessions covering a wide range of topics meant to better prepare them for a higher leadership role in our organization.
- Company Culture
- Leadership and Motivation Workshop
- HR Basics for Supervisors
- Importance of On-boarding Team Memebers
- Loss Prevention Basics for Supervisors
- Your Relationship with the Client
- “How to Handle a Function”
- “How to Handle an Upset Guest”
- Current supervisors
- Recently promoted supervisors
By the end of this sessions you will understand:
- What is expected of a leader
- How to continually sharpen leadership skills
- USA Parking policies and procedures
- The role and responsibilities of a supervisor
- Ten (10) Weeks
- Facilitated 2-3 hour weekly sessions
- Continuous daily mentorship